For most people, Christmas decorating is a fundamental part of getting in the festive spirit. Year after year, the room that serves us so well throughout the festive period gets forgotten when it comes to the decoration department.
We’ve compiled a list of ways to decor your kitchen this Christmas!
- Wreaths or baubles hung from cabinet knobs
- Christmas cookie and cake tins – they’re a Christmas decoration but double as storage
- Christmas lights and candles to give your kitchen that ambient Christmas feel
- Put your homemade Christmas treats of white Christmas, rum balls, gingerbread man, fruit cake and more on display in your kitchen in glass displays.
- For a clutter-free decorative feature, hand a garland or festive plants from the ceiling or light pendants.
- In most households the Christmas tree sits in the living room, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have one in the kitchen as well!
- Dangle star lights from any hooks that may be in your kitchen design.
- Add pops of green, red and gold to your kitchen with the kitchen accessories. You can even go all out with Christmas tea towels, dining ware and champagne glasses!
Call us today on 07 5472 7272 if you need extra help, or for a free kitchen quote!