The Hamptons kitchen style has long been a dream design for many who are renovating or building a new kitchen!
Have a look at our checklist of the must-have features and design elements that will bring your Hampton style kitchen design ideas to life…
- Use shaker cabinetry – this style of kitchen door originated in England during the 18th Century Shaker movement in furniture design
- Handles should be part of your Hamptons style design – think solid and industrial, but still evoke class
- Tile or marble splash back
- Nautical lighting to emphasise the coastal living
- Butlers kitchen sink
- Natural textures
- Quality materials
- Keep it light and bright
- Must be elegant
- Breezy, spacious and embracing
- Coastal living vibe
- Furnishings should suit the aesthetic
Overall, the signature look of a Hamptons style kitchen should be elegant, and include the coastal calm of signature interiors found in the classical home of the Hamptons, New York.
Look Cabinets specialise in Hamptons Kitchens. Please call us on 07 5472 7272 for a FREE kitchen quote today!